I LOVE PINK ~ CONGRATS SWEET GIRL ~YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ~your friend, Miss Betsy
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!Now get packing:) Praying that you have safe travels!!Hugs!
YAY!! CONGRATS!!! we are so excited for you!!!
Oh Ashley that is awesome!!! I keep using that word in your posts but that is how I feel!! I am so happy for you all!!God bless your travels and time in Guatemala!!!Debbie Wankel
Yeah Ashley!!! I am so happy to hear those words!!! Congratulations and go get that beautiful little girl!Jolene
YEAH !!! Congratulations !!! Have a Safe trip and bring my beautiful grandaughter home. We Love You All !!!
Oh, Ashley, words cannot describe the joy I am feeling for you right now!!! You truly deserve this and I canNOT wait to see her with you FOREVER!!love ya,amanda
Beautiful !!!
HOOOOOOOORAY! Girl, that was a miracle!
My favorite color Pink......CONGRTAULATIONS Ashley & Eddie ,tomorrow you will have her both will have her in your arm's FOREVER....I can't wait to see my beautiful neice : ) Be Careful
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I LOVE PINK ~
CONGRATS SWEET GIRL ~
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL ~
your friend, Miss Betsy
HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!
Now get packing:) Praying that you have safe travels!!
Hugs!
YAY!! CONGRATS!!! we are so excited for you!!!
Oh Ashley that is awesome!!! I keep using that word in your posts but that is how I feel!! I am so happy for you all!!
God bless your travels and time in Guatemala!!!
Debbie Wankel
Yeah Ashley!!!
I am so happy to hear those words!!! Congratulations and go get that beautiful little girl!
Jolene
YEAH !!! Congratulations !!! Have a Safe trip and bring my beautiful grandaughter home. We Love You All !!!
Oh, Ashley, words cannot describe the joy I am feeling for you right now!!! You truly deserve this and I canNOT wait to see her with you FOREVER!!
love ya,
amanda
Beautiful !!!
HOOOOOOOORAY! Girl, that was a miracle!
My favorite color Pink......CONGRTAULATIONS Ashley & Eddie ,tomorrow you will have her both will have her in your arm's FOREVER....I can't wait to see my beautiful neice : ) Be Careful
Post a Comment