





These pictures are all backwards. Blogger will only allow me 1 at a time, because the internet is so slow! We had a wonderful morning in Antigua. Breakfast at Chimno's with the most delicious fruit plate (among others, but the fruit was the best!) Then walked ALL over Antigua. We rested in the park, walked some more, and eventually came home. We're now waiting for the cable to come back and for it to be Miss Madeline's bedtime! :) She has been a trooper today, and eating more everyday! Tomorrow is our last day in Antigua and Monday morning we head back to the hotel. I'll post some more pictures later after she is asleep- much easier that way. She wants her Mama's FULL attention ALL the time! No time for e-mail, blogging, and instant messaging in her world. :) Oh and Mom- better watch your Hershey bar's, she is a fan!

3 comments:
Oh Ashley, WHY didn't I go there??? I am kicking myself in the teeth today and so is Jill. I guess we'll just have to go back to Guatemala soon! I have to say I miss it, and I can't wait to return and soak up more of Emily Belle's culture!
So glad yall had a good day today!
post more as you can, we are LOVING your trip!
Betsy
Love the pictures !!! It looks like a really nice place. Glad you had a good time. Love to All !!
I'm glad to hear all of you are having a good time as a FAMILY : ) I love the picture's look's like a beautiful place to visit!
Hugs and Kisses
Post a Comment