Awwww very lovely : ) she is so adorable in that outfit, I love the pink and brown combo! and those eyes are to die for, they remind me of her cousin Alexus's eye's big and brown!
Oh Ashley! I think Madeline keeps geting more cute in each picture you take! I love the third one. Her smile is adorable! ....and those cheeks! (Oh and the outfit:) Give Miss Madeline hugs from us! Praying that things settle and you can establish your own routine. Love ya!
9 comments:
It is good playing with the flags ... Is very patriotic
Is beautiful, charming, lovely.
Love
Blessings
Oh those eyelashes!!! What a beauty! I especially love the 1st photo!
Awwww very lovely : ) she is so adorable in that outfit, I love the pink and brown combo! and those eyes are to die for, they remind me of her cousin Alexus's eye's big and brown!
AWWW she is so beautiful !!! Looks like she was having fun !! She is a little sweety !! Hugs and Kisses !!!
How beautiful she is!!! I love these pictures. You are a very blessed mommy!!
Debbie
You take the BEST pictures... You have an artist's eye.
I want her eyelashes!
Oh Ashley! I think Madeline keeps geting more cute in each picture you take! I love the third one. Her smile is adorable! ....and those cheeks! (Oh and the outfit:) Give Miss Madeline hugs from us! Praying that things settle and you can establish your own routine. Love ya!
adore this little outfit! she is breathtaking!!!
:: hugs maddy ::
<3 Aunt Dae!
i have had your blog open on my computer all day today! i just can not stop looking at her! she is so adorable!
Post a Comment