1.11.2008

Playing catch up #6


Today we had the last set of visitors that we will have for quite awhile. The goodbye's are very hard on Madeline. Our parents and siblings got to meet her, and for now, that needs to be enough. She had a blast with cousins Kenny & Kurtis (the two older boys) and laughed uncontrollably the entire time. She quickly drifted off to dreamland once they left..... Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. She is soooo cute. She is a keeper. Congrats. Glad you made it home safely.

Les (Emily Belle's dad)

Anonymous said...

uhhh! que linda.. la amamos mucho
felicidades.

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I love the pictures!!! They are awesome. I don't blame you for taking time to yourselves!! That is a great idea!

God bless your time together!
Debbie Wankel

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her chair. Like a little princess. Cute pic !!!

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' all these catch up pictures! What an ADORABLE group of cousins!!!

Ashley, your family loves you and KNOWS that you have done your research and will only do what's best for Madeline. I didn't even allow ANY visitors for a few months! And NO ONE held Sophie Lu for almost a year! Now is the time to cocoon with Madeline- just you, her and Eddie! Family and friends can wait to see her again- after all, you waited 16 months to have her to yourself, and she's YOUR daughter! Having an understanding, supportive family is so important- I'm glad you do!

Lots of love, Shana :)