1.16.2008

Super sweet girl!

Well Madeline has made another step in the right direction. She is now giving me kisses without me asking. Usually I ask "Madeline, can Mama have a kisskiss?" and she gives me one. Today she has started walking over to me and giving me a kisskiss! She has been pretty snuggly today... usually she sits in her Princess chair to watch Hi5 and this evening she wanted to cuddle with me.... and when she fell asleep tonight she wanted to "snugsnug" with her Mama! Oh how this child warms my heart!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really sweet !!! She is so adorable !!! She does the cutest things. Hugs and kisses!!!!

Anonymous said...

yay!! so glad that she' is transitioning in a wonderful and healthy way!!

and now you listen lady... :: shakes finger ::
these pictures are just too cute! and those clothes?? who do you think you are putting your adorable child in pinks and leopard prints!
Don't you know I check this from work and when I see how cute she is I get distracted from my work!!

hahahha :)

Anonymous said...

Awww! What a little lover! I know her kisses melt your heart! She'll be saying "I love you, Mama" in no time!

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

OMG! she is just so sweet, I'm glad she is warming up to you now we have to get her to do the same to Eddie! She does the sweetest thing's : ) glad to hear her transitioning is going better then you thought it would, I'm glad too!
Hugs and Kisses xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

She sounds like she is doing good. And I am happy that she just comes to you for kisses. :)

Give her big Kisses from her Mom MOm and take her out in the snow. LOL!

And Shana if you are reading this your little girl is so adorable in her princess outfit.

That is what I am gonna do to Madeline when she is bigger. For now she will have to settle for Minnie Mouse.

Love Mom
Give the Gift of Life, Become an Organ Donor!