2.17.2008

Good news.... Madeline only woke up once tonight (she has been waking every night this week after an hour of ni-ni time) and fell back asleep... No partaying for her this evening. You know, because totting around the house for an additional hour is lots of fun!

I've also addressed the v-day cards, which were supposed to be sent before v-day, and even ordered her announcements. I'll post the actual card in a few weeks after everyone has gotten theirs. I initially wanted to send out Madeline's adoption video with the announcements, but it doesn't seem like that will be doable. Oh well!

I also informed my husband that our next baby will be named Lulu.. even though I keep telling myself Madeline is and will be an only child. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, of course, I love the name Lulu.....

love,
the original loulou

Anonymous said...

Glad Madeline is sleeping good. I like the name Lulu. After all my middle name is Lou. Give her all our Love !! We Love You All !!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Madeline is back on track with her sleeping : ) I like they name LuLu, Madeline has to have a sibling or you could spoil her and only her : )Can't wait to see the adoption video too! Give Madeline our love <3