3.10.2008

Happy 2 months home sick ducky!


Today marks 2 months since Madeline has been home. Originally I planned another celebration for her but given that she and now I are sick, we'll have to wait a few more days!

My darling baby, I am so proud of all you have accomplished so far in your short time of being home. You walk unassisted, run, laugh, sing, play, blow bubbles, "talk" all day long, make silly faces, make silly sounds, and so much more. You bring joy to our lives everyday!

xoxo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 MTHS. HOME MADELINE !! Hope you and Mommy are feeling better !!! You have accomplished so much !!We Love You All !!! XXOO

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm not a frequent poster, but I read on a regular basis...

Your photos of Madeline are amazing, truly amazing! Did you take classes to learn this skill?

I hope your family is feeling better soon!

Tracy & John

Anonymous said...

BJC -

Thank you so much! I don't think my pictures are that good, and I'm constantly frustrated with my b&w's.

I did take a few classes, but mostly learned on my own. I'm not afraid to try different angles, and I like to attempt to find artistic shots of her. On the other hand, I have more trouble taking pictures of her just running wild.

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 months home! Praying that everyone gets better soon!!!! LOVE the pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 months....I hope you feel better soon! The pictures are beautiful.....Madeline, you are such a little doll!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I hope you all are feeling better very soon!!! I know it's rough seeing your baby sick, especially when you are sick too!! GET WELL!!!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Happy 2Months Home Madeline : ) We ALL Love You <3 You have come so far and accomplished so much I can't believe how big you've got! Hope you are feeling better!