







My husband, Madeline, and I went out to the country today. We buy our meat products from the Amish - therefore, Madeline saw her very first horse and buggy today. She was amazed, squealing and pointing! She looked for the horse that rode by for at least the next five minutes. She quickly fell asleep for the nice long ride home!
On March 14, Eddie, Madeline and I went to file paperwork for her re-adoption. Today her re-adopt became final. She is officially Madeline Eliana. The day before we filed paperwork I paniced over her name. Now you all know that I have changed this poor child's name at least five times since I got her referral. I really wanted to keep Noelia, it is such a beautiful name but Madeline Ann Noelia or Madeline Noelia Ann was just too long - hence us combining the two names. Ann is my middle name and it was very important to me for her to have a part of my name. Our next daughter will have a name ending in 'ana' as well.
5 comments:
Sounds like so much fun! I just LOVE Miss Madeline's bangs ...she looks so cute! And her little dress....ADORABLE!!!!
Oh Sweet Madeline, I am so glad you liked the country! Next time tell your mom you want to ride that horse!! I bet she'll let you!
And, I love your country dress! very pretty!
Miss Betsy
Love the dress, she look's so adorable : ) She look's so CUTE! with her bangs! Glad to hear she enjoyed the country and of course the horse and buggie : )
Glad you all had a fun time in the country !!! I really like her dress. You take such pretty pictures of her. Really beautiful !! Love To All !!
i love her name!
Post a Comment