3.08.2008

Overnight.

My sweet girl woke up at 4:30 AM with a 101.5 fever. Oh it broke my heart to see my baby so pitifully sick. Her cough sounds like a lawn mower. I gave her some tylenol and by the time we went to bed the fever had gone down to 100. When we woke up this morning it was completely gone - Thank God! We have the vaporizer running, and I'm going to have Eddie run and get her some vicks for her chest, feet, and back - thanks for the suggestion Julie! She remains in good spirits this morning and she's still eating very well! Our doctors office has hours over the wkend in case it gets anymore serious and I feel that she needs some medical attention. Hopefully sweet girl will be okay!


Update 10:12 PM: Poor Madeline. Her fever spiked up to 102 today, then back down to 100. She is having such a hard time sleeping & staying asleep. Hopefully tomorrow she'll feel better. I've already been in contact with the doctor to make sure I am doing everything I can to make her feel better. Though, I still feel helpless!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope she is feeling better soon!!!
I will pray for her!
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray she feels better soon!!! She is too cute to be sick. :-)

Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Praying for your precious baby girl... feel better soon angel !
God Bless-
Julie

Anonymous said...

Praying for your precious baby girl... feel better soon angel !
God Bless-
Julie

Anonymous said...

I hope that Madeline is feeling better. It hurts to see them sick. I will pray she feels better. Give her my Love !!! XXXOOO

Anonymous said...

Poor sweetie! Hope she is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

poor cutie baby :(

:: hugs ::