Yesterday morning Madeline woke up and coughed once or twice - while I prayed that she was not getting sick! This morning she was making weird sounds, congested, and coughing. Poor little honey. We have a Dr's Appt at 4.
Oh I just looked at the forecast and I'm going to try and do M's Easter pictures sometime next week. I'm going to do a few outside - so we will need to wait for the weather to be in the 50's. We'll see.....
3.07.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwww I hope she's not getting sick, Let me know how she is! It's so hard on the little one's are sick...Hopefully it's nice outside so you can take some Easter pic's, it's suppose to be nice outside next week, if it don't rain : (
Hope you are feeling better soon sweet girl! It is almost Easter time. and you need to feel good enough to go Hop, Hop, Hopping along!
hugs,
Miss Betsy
I hope that my little sweetheart is feeling much better. I hate to see little ones sick. It makes me sad. Hopefully it will be nice weather next week. Give her a kiss and hug from me. We Love her very much. We Love All Of You !!!
Post a Comment