3.16.2008

This is the smile I love so much!









My sweet girl is feeling mucho better! We're still giving her breathing treatments but not as regularly as before (the rx states only as needed)..... and she's doing great! I chased her around the house earlier while she giggled her sweet head off. I love her giggle, it is music to my ears!
ETA: The Dash for Organ Awareness is on April 20th in Philadelphia. If you're in the area, feel free to join us! We'll be doing the 3k walk. Or if you'd like to donate, please e-mail me privately. For those that are unaware, my mother was a recipient of organ donation this past summer - so this is near and dear to our hearts. Without a lung transplant my very young - 48 year old mother would be dying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful baby girl!! Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

So glad that Madeline is feeling better. She is a little sweetheart !!! I Love her smile also !!! Hugs and Kisses to her !!! We Love You All !!!