4.01.2008

10 fun facts about M-a-docious!

Bobbi has tagged Madeline! Here are 10 fun facts about Emmy!!!

1) My favorite tv show is hi-5. I have learned some way cool dance moves like spinning in circles, bending my knees up and down, and waving my hands around. My mama also youtubes the spanish version of the music - SENSIDOS!

2) I LOOOOOVE bub-ews (bubbles). I have a special pink and purple bub-ew container that my mama bought and I refuse to share it!

3) My favorite song is "where is thumpkin" - I love pointing my fingers to the song!

4) I like to sweetly walk over to my Daddy with a big smile on my face and headbutt him!

5) I like to pull my hair bows out in the car when my mommy isn't looking. It really bugs her! To top it off, I also take off my shoes and socks! hehe!

6) Wherever there is food, I walk over and open my mouth expecting a bite!

7) I looooooooooooove my woo-woo. I especially love pulling his eyebrows, and beard. He does not like it - I'm not sure why?? I drop food for him all the time! It's love, man!

8) I run around the house squealing when my Daddy comes home. I follow him around because I miss him so much when he is at WORK!

9) I like to be chased around the house. It makes me laugh! I also like chasing my mommy around. She runs with her arms in the air screaming "ahhhh" - what a funny lady!

10) I am obsessed with buckles. I love to stand at my chair at the dinner table and buckle. I whine when it's buckled so Mama will unbuckle it so I can re-do it. I also buckle myself into shopping carts, and I am also trying to figure out that darn carseat buckle!

Madeline is tagging: Emily Belle (betsyleslie.blogspot.com), Sophie Lu (waitingforsophie.blogspot.com), My hunky future hubadubdub Ollie baby (olivermichael.blogspot.com), Layla (lovelayla.blogspot.com), My new pal Elsa (davisfamilyalbum.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww that is so sweet !! They are such cute things she likes. She is so adorable !!! Give her our Love !!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, what cute information about Madeline!! She is so pretty! I love her chubby cheeks!!

Debbie