4.18.2008

Held hostage by a hornet.

4-18-08 003-2

4-18-08 010-2

4-18-08 011-2

4-18-08 015-2

4-18-08 017-2

4-18-08 019-2

4-18-08 029-2

4-18-08 031-2

4-18-08 032-2

4-18-08 033-2

Yes, held hostage by a hornet. It is currently 83.5* here and I wanted to get M outside before it was too hot (aka Mommy hates when it is too hot out).... So I brought out her toy, a cup, the camera, and a phone... I sat in the door way/step while she rode around on her thing-a-ma-bob and I see about five bees come and start swarming over us and I quickly grab the camera while urgently yelling at Madeline to "come on, hurry" she gives me a look like I have just absolutely lost my flippin' mind, so I grab her and pull her in and notice a hornet got into the house. So I have her in my arm, I grab a phone and we make a dash for her room to call my husband and tell him all of this (to save us!) So... he comes home, saves the day, and we go downstairs to have lunch. We'll wait until this evening to go back outside. Eddie wants to check and make sure there isn't a nest somewhere in the back..... Yuck! BTW, I left the door open and the phone outside.

Madeline is so funny. I love when she says "dan do" (thank you) for everything! We also think she says "you're welcome". She's starting to repeat a lot of words, earlier she was saying "up up". Up is a *new word for her, as well as "all aboard". As soon as we turn it on she is crouching down to do that move for the song. So cute. I also forget if I wrote about this.. she bent over and lifted her one leg in the air. I'm pretty sure I wrote about it, but so many things happen in a day that I want to keep track of and I end up forgetting. She is definitely my smart cookie!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is about how I am with hornets!! I hate them!! I am glad your hubby could come home and save the day!!!!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

She is smart!! She is really talking a lot.

I love the painted piggies. So cute.

Anonymous said...

She is smart!! She is really talking a lot.

I love the painted piggies. So cute.

Anonymous said...

She is smart!! She is really talking a lot.

I love the painted piggies. So cute.

Anonymous said...

She is smart!! She is really talking a lot.

I love the painted piggies. So cute.

Anonymous said...

She is smart!! She is really talking a lot.

I love the painted piggies. So cute.

Anonymous said...

What a huge assortmant of expressions this little girl has!! I am sure some attitude must go with it! What a smart little girl.
Jolene

Anonymous said...

I love the toes:) I wish you had a video camera to record all the drama:) We need to have video of M talking:)

Anonymous said...

AWWW such adorable pictures !!! She is so sweet. Love the hairbows !! Love the painted toes !!! Hugs and kisses !!! I am Glad you got rid of the hornet. I hate them too.