4.04.2008

It's actually been a rough day!






These are the very few moments of the day where Madeline is not melting down. She got to bed real late last night and was up early so I'm sure that has a little something to do with it. I've put her in the mei tai for the most part for some extra snuggle time. This morning we went to Target to get a gift for someone very sweet in our lives... as well as ship a few other items to another special mamacita. We're hoping the pixie dust brings the mamacita some luck with her daughters' cases and she can bring them home soon!
Okay... I've been putting my camera on auto ISO - which can I just say, I hate ISO period. It always autos to 1600, which is so high and causes some serious noise in pictures. Blech. I like it much better on 200, but it's not always possible to have it that low. This would all be easy if I would just use the flash (blech)... which is not an option. I'm so picky.
Oh and..
FELIZ CUMPLEANOS TIO YOHAN!
(no, his name really isn't Yohan. I have called my brother that since we were kids and I'm not really sure where I picked it up from. It's also transpired to Yohanada).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, you're making me give serious thought to a photography class. I have a camera that is much more than I need, I guess I should use all those options, if I knew what they were.

I'm sorry Madeline's having meltdown's. While John's in a different state of attachment having been home a while, he's been having some major ones the past couple of weeks (highly unusual!), which makes me think some of it may be the age. I hope that's the case for Madeline.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the meltdowns. Reese has some doozies. It makes for a long day!

Getting to bed late really throws him off as well. He always wakes up way earlier.

Hope tomorrow is better.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the meltdowns. Reese has some doozies. It makes for a long day!

Getting to bed late really throws him off as well. He always wakes up way earlier.

Hope tomorrow is better.

Anonymous said...

Hope Madeline has a better day tomorrow. She is so adorable !!! Give her our Love !!! Love the pictures !!