4.09.2008

See my new poll? ..... Last night was the longest time it has ever taken us to get this child to sleep. The word HELL comes to mind when I think of last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on hell with that sweet baby face? I don't believe it! I am not sure how long it took but anything over 30 minutes is too long for me!

Sorry it took so long:(

Anonymous said...

Must be something going around... Bella has had 2 of those nights and Mommy has had NO sleep!!!


HELP is the word that comes to my mind theses days... got any suggestions?

amanda

Anonymous said...

I guess I cheated, but I voted!! Sorry for such a bad night -- I think your plan to run around outside this afternoon, is going to work.... EBE and I are going to be right outside with ya!! let's pray they sleep!
These little Guatemalan Princess's like to keep us up, don't they?
hugs, Betsy