It was so beautiful out today, I took miss Madeline out to play. When we went outside we heard someone down in the cul-de-sac banging on a door and screaming all sorts of obscenities. A minute later two cop cars zoom down the road for this disturbance. I just think that the wack-jobs down the street need to grow some class, don't lock eachother out of the house intentionally, and certainly don't scream nasty words on a block that has a zillion children running around.
But.... we did meet another Mom who's baby is very close in age to Madeline. She gets the neighborhood kids off the bus and watches our next door neighbors for 30 minutes. She was very sweet and all of the neighbor kids adored Madeline and played bubbles with her. My girl is a social butterfly when it comes to other children. She doesn't like adults, but she loves, loves children! She had a blast and even shared the coveted pink bubble container (gaaaaaaaaaassssssssspppppppp).














7 comments:
Wow, more beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl!
I'm sorry about your experience outside, we live in a similar neighborhood, LOL. I'm glad we're moving soon.
John's also had numerous sleep issues, so I feel for you. It's got to get better, right?!?!
Wow, that couple has some class!!
I love her in that dress. I swear she gets more beautiful every day.
Sharing???? That is impressive.
Wow....another batch of amazing pictures. Can you tell me what camera you use? THANKS!
I can TOTALLY relate about the "disturbance." Our neighbors are the same way...they live DIRECTLY across the street from us (lucky us) and it's tough because DH is a cop but doesn't like to get involved when it's our neighbors. You know? They have been living together and have a daughter who is twelve for over 15 years (not married). We have lived in this house for five years this summer and she has MOVED OUT TEN TIMES since we have been here. I think U-Haul LOVES her. She keeps them in business. She is currently "gone" right now but they yell "lovely" things at each other that forces us to shut all our windows. It's really sad when ONE couple can ruin it for the whole street.
OK...long comment. She is beautiful as always!
I love the pictures of her kneeling in her chair!! It is almost like she is praying!!
How precious are these pictures!!
Debbie
Madeline is so beautiful and you take some amazing pictures!
oh my God.. the baby is perfect..
thanks for all ashley..
thanks for all ed..
we still miss the baby, but we know she is really great..
you are the best dad and mom in the world.. thanks for all!
God bless you a lot..
her foster family
So sorry you had to experience that. That's terriable people are like that. Hope your day turned out nice. Sounds like Madeline had fun. Gorgeous pics of her. They always are. Give her hugs and kisses !!! Love To All !!
Post a Comment