5.02.2008

Oreo Model

5-2-08 008-2

5-2-08 010-2

5-2-08 011-2

5-2-08 030-2

5-2-08 035-2

5-2-08 037-2

5-2-08 046-2

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley
Hey girl--THANK YOU so much for the invite!!! I check in on you all of the time --I have just been a lousy lurker lately! :) But I LOVE your pics and your photography skills!!! I will try to be a better commenter!! Thank you again for the invite I love your pics!!! Madeline is sooo gorgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are such adorable pictures of Madeline !! I Love Oreos too !! Especially the Double Stuff ones !! Give her hugs and kisses !!! Thanks for the invite. Love To All !!!

Anonymous said...

Now I have a craving!! I remember loving oreos as a kid. They aren't too bad as an adult either.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite. Madelaine is so cute. What a cutie. I wish you lived closer so you could take some pictures of my little Lola.

Teri

Anonymous said...

I knew Madeline was smart, but this girl liking THE best cookie in the world, just proves it!
what a darling!!
betsy