6.25.2008

Nah

6-25-08 008-2

6-25-08 025-2

6-25-08 045-2

I literally have nothing to talk about and haven't since what, May? Madeline is talking much more - the other day she said "I see bubbles!" clear as day, as well as the word "dress". I'm very proud of her for that. Today she has been overly whiney and I'm counting down the seconds until my darling husband comes home to take over. It's just one of those days, I guess!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been gone taking care of my duaghter that is pregnant and VERY sick!! I'm kind of glad you have had anything to say, that way I didn't miss it!! :)

Debbie

Anonymous said...

She is such a talker!!

You know, I think you are suffering from the "adoption is done, so now what do I talk about" syndrome we all go through. It is so stressful and all consuming it is like you forget about everything else. Happens to all of us.

I just like seeing the pics and hearing about your adventures or what she is doing.

She is such a doll!!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled on your blog. Your daughter is gorgeous and you photography is breathtaking! What kind of camera do you use?? The photos are amazing. I'll have to look around your site and find out where you are located.

Anonymous said...

I love the 3rd photo of Miss Madeline- so sweet!

Call me today when you have a chance...

Love, Shana :)

Anonymous said...

Awww such sweet photos of Madeline !! Love them !!! She is adorable !! We Love You All !!

Anonymous said...

Madeline,
You are almost a water table professional now! What a sweety you are and I know you love to play outside.
hugst to you,
betsy