8.09.2008

On-the-go sleep sheep.


If you don't have one of these, you must order it now. My friend Betsy, who was told by our friend Andrea about this wonderful creation called the Sleep Sheep. I was a bit skeptical at first, even e-mailed Andrea directly to ask her about it. The first night we had it, Madeline was up for 1.5 hrs wanting to play with it. I was ready to ship it out of here. I loathed it. However.. the next day, at nap, M was asleep within minutes. Hmm... it was a late nap.... But... then bedtime came... and she was asleep within 15 minutes. Now when M has a late nap, there is just no going to bed at 8:00. Today at nap, she was asleep in 5 minutes. I can't get over it. I love it! Her favorite sound is the rain. When we snuggle, turn it on, she instantly closes her eyes because she knows it's time for sleep. Go buy one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily Belle's sleep sheep is on the way!! I HOPE it works as well for her as it does Anna and Madeline! stay tuned... because Emily's mom NEEDS some SLEEP!
betsy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice! Elsa is usually a good sleeper, but I think the addition of her little brother has thrown her off. I will get her a Sleep Sheep too (it's cute too!)

~Deena

Anonymous said...

Glad you love it! Rain is my favorite.....and Anna likes the whales (the whales kinda freak Daddy out, though).

Anonymous said...

How cool. Heidy is 4 though, is it too little for her?

Debbie

Anonymous said...

AWww that is so cute!! Glad it is working out and she likes it. Love To all !!!