OHHH Sweet madeline, you are such a little ray of sunshine in this world. You are so darling and so beautiful. You have the best mama and daddy that any little girl could ever have, ever in this world. I am so happy you are two now! Happy Birthday and thank your mama for sharng you with all fo us who love you. I feel like I was there!!! and hey... that was a LOT of tickets you won!! I hope you got a great prize!! love you sweet girl, miss betsy and all her kids!!
5 comments:
ADORABLE!!!!
Loved hearing her voice!! She is a great talker.
The birthday video was great. I liked watching you and her going into the water. I love how you soak up all the moments with her.
OHHH Sweet madeline, you are such a little ray of sunshine in this world. You are so darling and so beautiful. You have the best mama and daddy that any little girl could ever have, ever in this world. I am so happy you are two now! Happy Birthday and thank your mama for sharng you with all fo us who love you. I feel like I was there!!! and hey... that was a LOT of tickets you won!! I hope you got a great prize!!
love you sweet girl, miss betsy and all her kids!!
awww
kudos on the video making and oymygish when she took those tickets i couldn't stop laughing!!
I really Loved watching this.!! Her going in the water and all. She was having fun!!! She sure had alot of tickets there!! Glad she had a fun day !!
Post a Comment