





If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I would have never believed it! My daughter, Mi Hija, Madeline Eliana barefoot in grass! I can't even begin to say what a big deal this is for her. She gets extremely upset about the surfaces on which she walks on. So for her to put feet onto grass is just amazing. I'm very proud of my big girl.... or "big guuul" as she says.
She is doing amazingly well on the big potty. We had one accident yesterday out of many, many, MANY trips to the potty. The only problem is she isn't alerting me when she has to go. I just take her in every 30 minutes to "try". I figure that she will learn the sensation and will be able to tell me soon enough. We are not even having issues with "too-too" in the potty. She does that no problem.
At the end of her Backyardigans show, they say "seeya"... I just love when she says "see!!!!!!" and waves to them. I love my sweet girl.
She is doing amazingly well on the big potty. We had one accident yesterday out of many, many, MANY trips to the potty. The only problem is she isn't alerting me when she has to go. I just take her in every 30 minutes to "try". I figure that she will learn the sensation and will be able to tell me soon enough. We are not even having issues with "too-too" in the potty. She does that no problem.
At the end of her Backyardigans show, they say "seeya"... I just love when she says "see!!!!!!" and waves to them. I love my sweet girl.
4 comments:
WOW!! Great job in the grass. I don't like it on my feet either.
When I was a little girl, we lived on a small island. You know, covered in SAND?? Yes, well, I would LOOSE it if the sand even thought about touching my feet......today I love it!!
Way to go Miss Madeline! We're SOOO proud of you for stepping in the grass AND for wearing big girl panties! YEAH!!!!!
Madeline,
I knew you liked that nature stuff!! You just wanted to start exploring the great out doors on your own! I hope you find some pretty little butterflies flying around your yard! Emily will send some up your way!
hugs, Miss Betsy
Good job Madeline !!! For walking on the grass and using the potty !! Enjoy this nice weather !!
Post a Comment