10.22.2008

Thank you!

10-22_011

10-22_009


Thank you to everyone who voiced their opinion on my second-to-last previous entry. I don't believe IVF or any type of infertility medicine are sins. I was however curious to see how others viewed it.

Yesterday was my 25th birthday. My sweet daughter chose to get me a fake rose, and a Mickey Mouse (glad to see my Disney-brainwashing is paying off) birthday card. She even scribbled a lovely message. I gave my husband strict instructions that she was to choose on her own what she wanted to get me. Not very easy for a 2-year-old, but she did well! I was also fortunate to get a tripod, 8gb memory card, and a lens cleaner brush. (Thanks honey). Madeline was overjoyed that I allowed her to put her finger into the icNing on my cake.

This morning Madeline had an 11:00 AM freeze-pop (popsicle) - a whole one at that. My poor girl was dealing with some constipation issues... and after all the crying and begging I just had to cheer her up with a popsicle or dbdbdbd as she calls it.

Is anyone elses 2-year-old getting to be a tad nasty.. attitude wise? I have Hi-5 (surprise, surprise) on and Karla was doing her skit and Madeline is yelling at the TV "NO". She also gets a nasty attitude with my mother....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The poor dog gets the brunt of the NO's during the day here. Oh, and Cassie used to be awful to my mother at this age. SOmetimes still is!!

Happy Birthday, you are just a younin aren't you?? Sound like M did a great job with your gift--as did hubby!

Anonymous said...

Love Madeline's pictures !!! Glad you had a very nice Birthday !! Happy Birthday !!!Love You All !!!

Anonymous said...

Your only 25! I thought you were in your 30's. Your far mature than any other 25 year old I have ever met. Besides me of course!