11.26.2008

Christmas Pictures! My three favorites:

11-25-022

11-25_010

11-24-56

Here are my three favorite pictures from our sessions. M was not happy having to sit there for so long but she did OK. There were two or three crying fits.

Yesterday she stuck an oreo into her mouth VERTICALLY and it got stuck. My husband panicked, then she started crying. I broke the cookie in half inside of her mouth and after a few minutes of tears, she was fine. I don't think she'll be doing that trick again ;)

M received something super special in the mail yesterday.. I'll have to get photos of it and post it tomorrow ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGosh...these photos are stunning. They are so beautiful...
and i think that what i love best about them is that they are timelessly (is that a word?!?) beautiful...

Wow...

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Love the first picture--spoken like a true two year old.

Ok, I am sure the Oreo wasn't funny, but I have to admit I chuckled.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!

Anonymous said...

Ashley, The pictures are GORGEOUS!!! Of course, she is so pretty that why wouldn't they be??

Debbie

Anonymous said...

I So wish I lived closer so that I could schedule a photo session with you!!!

LOVE the pics.. you are a great photographer and you have a GORGEOUS subject!!!!!!!


amanda

Anonymous said...

These pictures are really beautiful !! I Love Them !!! She is so adorable !!! Glad to hear Madeline is ok after her Oreo incident. Give her my Love.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new Christmas blog look! and I LOVE your beautiful Christmas Girl...she is a treasure!
such a precious GIFT ~

betsy