



These are all from yesterday. I meant to post last night but M woke up at 11 and was calling for me on the monitor. Her sweet little voice on the monitor just makes my heart melt. "Mama? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Mama?" I ended up falling asleep.
So here is our Mickey Countdown. Please excuse my poor drawing and cutting skills - and honestly, I have no idea why half of them look blue instead of all black. Each night M pulls a mickey or minnie off of the wall before she goes to bed. She LOVES it. She has no idea why she's doing it, but she loves it none the less. We might be looking at a house down there....
This afternoon M and I have storytime at the mall. This is not a playgroup meeting although I did learn about it from them. Hopefully there will be no screaming this time ;)
4 comments:
What a cute idea!! I will have to remember that! She is a doll baby!!!
Debbie
Hope storytime went well.
Your Mickey's look great!! You are sooooo excited, and it shows!
Hi Ashley & Miss M!
As usual, the Divine Miss M looks amazing, Ashley, you truly know how to capture a persons personality on film........um, I mean memory card, LOL! I hope your photography business is going well. As usual, I wish you lived closer and could take some amazing pictures of my precious angel!
How much FUN!!!!!!!! I canNOT wait to take Isabella!
amanda
Post a Comment