11.28.2008

UNhappy.

I placed a dress order on the 8th of November for two minnie dresses. The lady I'm ordering from JUST purchased the red dot fabric last wkend. Do you think my dresses are done? No. I'm really starting to get upset now. I have told her all along when we leave and when I need the dresses by. She was supposed to mail them out on Wednesday and so I contacted her today to see if she shipped them and all she could respond with was "They will be there by then". I'm so unhappy about this and stressed that they in fact will not make it in time. Ughhhh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO!!! HOpe they make it in time

Anonymous said...

I hope that you receive the dresses for Madeline in time before you all go on your trip. I will keep my fingers crossed that you do.