I am beyond exhausted from packing - especially when there is a certain little helper involved. We had such a busy night from packing, to running to the bank, to my nephews cake, to bathing the baby and bedtime, haircut for the husband, etc. I'm pretty much ready to go though.
It will be the first time in years that I will NOT be traveling with a laptop! However, I have 28 gigs of sweetness for my camera which allows me 1800 or so photos. Also, we'll be taking a second mini camera for video- thank the Lord we found the charger for it this evening.
I'm very excited to go. M has pulled the last little mickey head off of the wall (which I video taped). We have been talking about going to Disney for a few months.. and today I have been telling her when she goes ni-ni and wakes up in the morning we are going to Disney. We talk about Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, etc. We have also shown her the Disney specials on TV and she gets very happy to see it all.
I'm nervous about the flight. She does not (or didn't) like landing. I'm also nervous about her sitting in her own seat. Thankfully we did a 24-hr check-in and we were able to move our seats to be next to one another and closer to the front of the plane. By next to one another, I mean my husband was in another aisle. I would never sit her by herself- LOL.
Well.... until next week.... Adios!!!
12.06.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Safe Travels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say hello to the "family" for me, tell them we'll be back soon.
Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
can't wait to hear all about it and see the FUN you all have!
amanda
Hope you have an AWESOME TRIP...I know how much you love the mouse and how special it is when your sweet M gets to see the MOUSE for the first time too...Its a tear jerking moment for sure.
Hope you all have a great time in Disney !! I am sure Madeline will !! I will be thinking about all of you. Can't wait to see pictures. We Love You All !!!!
I'll be thinking about yall everyday and hoping you are having SO MUCH FUN in sunny Florida!
Can't wait to see those pictures-- and tell 'Rella' that Emily Belle loves her!
Stay safe
have fun
betsy
Have fun!! Can't wait to hear about it
HAVE A SUPER D DUPER TIME!!!!
Debbie
Post a Comment