


These were the last photos I ever received of Madeline in Guatemala. I remember receiving these and calling very supportive friends bawling my eyes out. She looks so sad and stressed out. I also received a video which I have never shown anyone. Mostly because I sat on my bed, watching, hysterically crying....
In just two days we celebrate our ONE YEAR since getting out of PGN. For most people this is not a huge deal... but this was such a significant day in our lives and adoption process. Watch for my big post on Wednesday. :)
5 comments:
Ashley
I received very similair pictures of Olivia towards the very end of our adoption journey. I received them June 21 and called our agency Director to question some things, she told me flat out if I wasn't happy with our choice she would stop the adoption. UGH.. Lucky Olivia got out of PGN July 4th and everything worked itself out. I think our girls were well taken care of but....they needed their moms. Thank God she is home, loved and doing well! Enjoy your first family trip to Disney ..I'm really not kidding, I'm so jealous!
I can't believe it has almost been a year. It seems like yesterday!
I'm so glad to see M looking so happy now & excited for her big trip:-)
~Deena
She did look stressed, and i can understand how upset you were.
But, look at her now. Can't wait for the one year since PGN out--of course it is a big deal with what you went through.
So glad you are celebrating with her
Awww!!! She is so adorable !!! Can't believe it has been a year. Can't wait to see Wednesday's . She is one very lucky girl to have you two for parents. And you two are lucky to have such a sweet and beautiful little daughter. We Love You All !!!
Oh, I remember these photos... and how very sad they made you! and just LOOK at this princess now!! She is Amazing and Darling and Smart and full of LOVE! She just needed her mama and daddy to come get her... and THANK YOU GOD for the day you were finally able to do that!
We love you Madeline!
Betsy and Emily Belle and 'those girls'
Post a Comment