
Oh my girl has been such a stinker today. We were sitting and reading a book that happens to be a touch and feel book on animals. Dog, fish, cat, etc. Anyway, she always makes me rub the fur, the fish scales, the cats tongue, etc. Well, today, she went over and grabbed the Dada doll to her playhouse and brought him over to feel and said "HEE (here) Dada". The dada doll does have brown hair like Dada so I wonder if she is associating the two as being the same.
Then I gave her some oreos (a big treat for her) for snack. Ever since she saw me open mine and lick the icning she insists on doing the same! So there she had these cookies broken apart, licking the icning and b-bopping her head back and fourth, eyes closed, and singing. If ONLY I had a pink 60 min FLIP camera to fit in my pocket and carry with me.
Tonight for dinner she had her first cheesey toast (or toasted cheese as my husband insists on calling it). I have never tried this... I have had grilled cheese, but never a slice of toast with melted cheese. Anyway, I am not sure if I made it right since the bottom portion did not brown but the edges did- it didn't matter either because she ate two pieces! (This was in lieu of her disliking her original dinner - if it had been up to her, she would have had m&ms for dinner).
I picked a workbook up for her the other day at Target to help with beginning to teach her how to write. Of course, she should probably learn her alphabet first... might come in handy. I guess we're learning it all at once, as well as working on colors. For the last few days we are practicing on drawing straight lines horizontally and vertically as well as on a slight angle. It is mostly learning control over her hand/arm. Either way she is doing well.
This evening we were outside coming in and she pointed out a star in the sky. I explained yes honey that is a star and you make wishes on them, so you say I wish for.... and she blurts out SNOW. She may just get her wish since we're due for some in the next two days. Thankfully (and shamefully) I just got her a new winter hat and mittens, plus snow boots. Unfortunately the hat says "FUTURE EAGLES CHEERLEADER" on it. My husband LOVES it (of course). There will be no future cheerleaders ;) (sorry, Madeline).
Then I gave her some oreos (a big treat for her) for snack. Ever since she saw me open mine and lick the icning she insists on doing the same! So there she had these cookies broken apart, licking the icning and b-bopping her head back and fourth, eyes closed, and singing. If ONLY I had a pink 60 min FLIP camera to fit in my pocket and carry with me.
Tonight for dinner she had her first cheesey toast (or toasted cheese as my husband insists on calling it). I have never tried this... I have had grilled cheese, but never a slice of toast with melted cheese. Anyway, I am not sure if I made it right since the bottom portion did not brown but the edges did- it didn't matter either because she ate two pieces! (This was in lieu of her disliking her original dinner - if it had been up to her, she would have had m&ms for dinner).
I picked a workbook up for her the other day at Target to help with beginning to teach her how to write. Of course, she should probably learn her alphabet first... might come in handy. I guess we're learning it all at once, as well as working on colors. For the last few days we are practicing on drawing straight lines horizontally and vertically as well as on a slight angle. It is mostly learning control over her hand/arm. Either way she is doing well.
This evening we were outside coming in and she pointed out a star in the sky. I explained yes honey that is a star and you make wishes on them, so you say I wish for.... and she blurts out SNOW. She may just get her wish since we're due for some in the next two days. Thankfully (and shamefully) I just got her a new winter hat and mittens, plus snow boots. Unfortunately the hat says "FUTURE EAGLES CHEERLEADER" on it. My husband LOVES it (of course). There will be no future cheerleaders ;) (sorry, Madeline).
1 comment:
Looks like she really loves her bike. It is really cool looking!!
Post a Comment