1.04.2009

"I ni ni, I ni ni"

2/365 Madeline finally eating!

My poor daughter was begging me to go to sleep at 5:30 this evening. We took her to the doctors again this morning. This time they prescribed her Prednisone. The fever is gone- thank God for that. Her cough has really improved- and she has been a happy girl for most of the day today. She has been very hungry today, which is great since you can tell that she has lost weight in the last few days.

The other night I told Madeline we were going ni-ni, and left the room.. she climbed onto the couch with her "bankey" and said "pookie?". Eddie says it was adorable. Pookie is the character in a Sandra Boynton book. "Let's Dance Little Pookie" is her favorite book right now. She also loves "Pookie Mama" who does a shimmy shimmy shake with Pookie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor baby!!! Glad she is starting to feel better

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that she is feeling better. Give her our love.

Anonymous said...

Poor little gal, I hope she is well soon!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Oh Ashley..poor M looks miserable in the 1/365. I pray that she gets better soon!! We will be calling you soon:)