

Madeline has been cupping her hands of water calling it her "dew drop" to which she promptly carries over to the banister to rub her hands up and down like SILVER MIST. She is just so stinkin' proud of herself. I have video on my new FLIP that I'll post soon.
We took M to Dunkin Donuts this morning. She got a rainbow sprinkle donut which of course she picked off all of the sprinkles and icNing then ate the rest. Afterwards went to a few stores, got her a hot dog for lunch, and spent a little while outside playing with her pool & water table. Then off again for dinner, a few more stores, a bathroom stop at MIL's and back for bath & bed. She's been such a good girl lately I think we're starting to curb the horrible tantrums...
1 comment:
That is so cute !! Her cousins like rainbow sprinkle doughtnuts also. I was sorry I missed her. Love to all !!!
Post a Comment