I had to bribe her with a treat from the treat bag (Double Stuf OREO) to put this bucket on her head again. When she did it the first time I snapped it on my cell so I could send it to my hubby, and when I got the camera out she quickly took it off. Nothing like a good ole fashioned bribe.
We were driving to TARGET today and stopped at the light and she says "Mama!!!! Look out the window" I said HUH? She repeats, and I know she is looking at the slide/swing/climber combo. She was SO amazed with it. I am still shocked at the sentences she can form. She is quickly becoming quite the BIG GIRL which is fun & sad. She ended up finding a DORA suit and a polka dot suit. Even got her a little pool which she is having fun JUMPING in.. (no water until tomorrow).
We were driving to TARGET today and stopped at the light and she says "Mama!!!! Look out the window" I said HUH? She repeats, and I know she is looking at the slide/swing/climber combo. She was SO amazed with it. I am still shocked at the sentences she can form. She is quickly becoming quite the BIG GIRL which is fun & sad. She ended up finding a DORA suit and a polka dot suit. Even got her a little pool which she is having fun JUMPING in.. (no water until tomorrow).

No comments:
Post a Comment