5.21.2009

My fishie boo!

(love the reflection in her eyes... wish it was larger)
(yes, she is the long lost band member of KISS)
It was a HOT 81* today. Actually, it wasn't too hot out. But it was warm. Instead of going to the park again today (and sweating our booties off), I decided early on to pull out her 1-girl baby pool, and water table and let her have at it. We had a ton of fun chasing eachother with bucket fulls of water and throwing it on eachother. Surprisingly.... Madeline actually decided to get into her pool and ...... SIT. This is so huge for her. She is a very cautious person - so something as simple as a teeny tiny pool is a big deal for her. I'm very proud of her. She was still hesitant but did manage to stay in there for a bit.
Lately, Madeline has been saying "NO" - what toddler doesn't? But.. after she says no, if you ask/tell (again) she says...... I SAID NO! Oh I am worried for her teen years.

5 comments:

Grandmom said...

She is so funny !! Yes I Love the first piture also !! Glad she had fun in her pool on this hot day.

Betsy said...

whoo hoo, you look so cute in PINK!!

betsy
xoxo

Debbie said...

Just you wait sister!!! I have a teen too!! I know how they are!!

Debbie

Debbie said...

That is great she got IN the pool!!!

Eden is beginning to like it more!

Debbie

Dae said...

the reflection in her eyes is stunning!