
Today I had a newborn session (in-home, thankfully) and Madeline was very shy. She also did not like sharing her Mama with another baby but.. overall she did well. When I handed the baby back to her mother, Madeline promptly sat her booty down on my lap. I'm very proud of her for not throwing a fit and feel confident that she'll be able to handle a sibling in the next year.
I have a faux hardwood floor that I setup in the living room and this evening she stood on it and said "HI, I NANA" ~ cracked me up. I think I have a little super star on my hands.
She has been soaking her pull-ups at night and so we are switching her back to regular huggies. Well, little miss Madeline did not appreciate that! She said "Mama these for babies!" and looked at me as if I had grown 8 eyeballs in the last 90 seconds.
She is doing relatively okay with sleeping in her own bed. It is MOMMY who is a mess. I do not sleep well at all and am up every few hours in the night. She is getting better sleep, I think. Today she slept until almost 10 ~ sure wish I could sleep that late. I used to be able to... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment