


Chef Madeline prepared this wonderful meal for her Mommy ~ as we ate our delicious plastic food (some of us truly biting the food, I won't mention names) and listening to Disney Princess CD along with singing to the songs. How sweet is she? Oh she also used her face-phone to call Daddy and jabber to him about some of her important recipes! We had the best time.
I can honestly say the playroom is her favorite room in the whole house ~ it is every toddlers dream. It seems like our days are flying by, especially now that Madeline is napping for a few hours in the afternoon (don't mind me, i'm just doing summersaults and cartwheels)! :)
Overall she has been doing great with the move. She can easily become upset if she thinks I have left (when she is with Eddie and I am not around) but that is to be expected. I'm so proud of my girl!
1 comment:
That was so sweet. Seems like you both had fun.
Post a Comment