A mother's love for her child is like
nothing else in the world. It knows no
law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes
down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
~ Agatha Christie
nothing else in the world. It knows no
law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes
down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
~ Agatha Christie
To my beautiful girl on your 3rd birthday,
My darling girl it is so hard to believe that you are three years old. My heart aches for your sweet baby days and yet my heart is so excited to watch you grow, learn, and develop your personality. Being your Mommy is the greatest joy in my life. I'm so blessed to call you my daughter. I can not imagine a day without your sweet smile, or the sound of your laughter. You have brought such happiness into my life. You've filled my heart full of love and forced me to grow. Your never ending tantrums are forcing me to expand my patience-meter. :)
This year you have learned shapes, colors, letters, and counting. You're the sweetest girl I know, full of silliness, and a love for everyone and everything.. except bugs! You're completely obsessed with bugs and being certain that they are nowhere in a 50 mile radius of you. If you could eat chocolate every morning for breakfast you would ~ you think it's a bummer that you can't have it at 9 am. You love being pushed in the grocery store carts with the cars. I've even been known to take you to the grocery store for the sole purpose of pushing you around in one. You absolutely loathe thunderstorms and frequently end up in my bed. Oh! You made the transition into your own bed flawlessly. I was heart sick for weeks after the transition but you loved it! You also sing songs - and are even using words now, not just humming. I love watching you dance, and play.
My sweetie girl.. you've changed so much this year. I'm so proud of you. I'm so excited to see what this next year will bring for you. Always know that I love you the mostest, mostest, mostest.... forever, forever, forever!
Forever,
Mommy

5 comments:
I Love this picture!!! Really pretty !!! She is so adorable !!!
She has grown so much this year!! You do so much with her. While you are lucky to have her in your life, she is a pretty lucky girl to have such a wonderful mommy.
How did our babies get to be three?!?!? It is bittersweet,isn't it?
your "baby" is beautiful. she has mastered so much in the last year. happy birthday little one.
Happy Belated birthday Madeline! I haven't looked at your blog in a few months - you are the most beautiful, bug girl!!! Blessings to you in your 3rd year of life. Lesley
Beautiful! Happy belated 3rd Birthday Madeline. You are a stunning little girl!
Post a Comment