
(backdated..)
I sewed this sweet little outfit up for M... and was super happy that it turned out. I'm getting better.. and it helps that I have a cutie girl to practice all my sewing skills on!
I took her to Fancy Nancy Fest .... but .... it wasn't that great, M started playing with other toys and ditched Fancy Nancy fest .... Even came home with an extra "something" ..... more in the next post.
I sewed this sweet little outfit up for M... and was super happy that it turned out. I'm getting better.. and it helps that I have a cutie girl to practice all my sewing skills on!
I took her to Fancy Nancy Fest .... but .... it wasn't that great, M started playing with other toys and ditched Fancy Nancy fest .... Even came home with an extra "something" ..... more in the next post.
2 comments:
Wow! You have some serious skills. I love that outfit! She is so beautiful no matter what she wears, though! :)
Love the outfit !! She looks so cute in it.
she is so adorable !!!
Post a Comment