4.22.2010
En-ERGY!
This kid has been SO active lately. She is constantly skipping, running, or jumping her way around.... I'm not sure she remembers how to walk! ;-) In addition to all of that, it's also LOADS of freaking fun to jump off the couch - who cares if Mama says "no!" - what is this no word, anyway? She's chock full of 'tude, and the facial expressions to go along with them. The other day we were laying down for a nap and having a chat.. I had to write two of these little zingers down because they were too cute - I just had to document them for her!
Me: dork
Her: I not a dork
Me: dweeb
Her: I not a dweeb I a dork
~~~~
Me: You rock! :)
Her: I not a rock, you a rock
~~~~
Haha! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment