6.21.2010
Our 500th post! :) ... Still in Nashville.. lol! 5-18 & 5-19
I am SO far behind on blogging. I'm trying to catch up BIG TIME... I feel terrible for neglecting this thing.. I want M to be able to have it and look back - especially, since her Mama is L-A-Z-Y and she is living life as a jpeg currently! Where are all the photo albums?? lol!
Can I tell you how much I miss my dear family in TN? I would love nothing more then to walk into Betsy's house, kick off my flip flops, listen to the banter around the house, and chat with my dearest friend. Again I am so thankful I got to spend those days with them!
As you can see.. Miss Madeline LOVED riding Trigger.. and unfortunately, we still have Emmy Belle's purple pants.. I hope she isn't missing them too terribly since Madeline's Mom is just as bad as her (Emmy Belle's) Mom about sending things in the mail. ;-) Sorry Emmy Belle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment