8.19.2010
Happy 4th Birthday!
My darling Madeline,
Happy 4th Birthday, Princess! Just typing that fills me with tears and emotion. It's so hard to believe that you're 4 years old. I am so proud to be your Mommy, and spend my days with you. I love you more then you will ever know.
This year you've accomplished so much. In January, you began taking ballet lessons. You performed for an auditorium of parents, and did such a fabulous job! You were absolutely the star of the show (I'm not bias, I promise!). In the summer, you took ballet camp for a week. It was the first time you were away from me in that type of atmosphere and I must say, I am so proud of you! Just recently you began using the potty without any help. You've been successful in undressing yourself and dressing yourself - although sometimes your panties do end up on backwards. You're outgrowing your shyness - which I am so proud of you for! You're also getting in and out of your carseat by yourself, and learning how to buckle yourself in! We also went to the movies for the first time ever and saw Toy Story 3! You were such a big girl with your popcorn, soda, and candy (that you spilled on the floor!) ;-)
You are so full of sassy personality. I'm not sure where you come up with some of your phrases, or some of the expressions you make - you keep everyone around you laughing at your silliness! You've got the attitude of a 13-year-old, but still, you have your sweet baby girl ways.
This year you've really been into everything girly! You want everything in PINK! Your recent phases have been Dora (she and boots are your current imaginary friends, along with an occasional Sasha (Tasha) & Uniqua), Imagination Movers, and Alvin & The Chipmunks - the squeakal. This year we visited Miss Betsy & Gang.. Emmy Belle is also an occasional imaginary friend, whom you are usually bossing around, yelling at, or sending to time out. You also love, love, love lip gloss! You've been caught numerous times taking mine, hiding it, and even making pretty glossy art work on the walls! You just love make-up! You've also been caught painting your own nails ;-) You're back into Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & your newest love is Little Mermaid!
This year on your birthday we spent it by going to lunch at Red Robin. You didn't eat anything but mozzarella sticks, and drinking your very favorite treat - cherry soda! Afterwards, we went to ChuckECheese, and a little bit of shopping! Later in the evening, we had a yummy chicken parm dinner, and Pookoo, Pawpaw, Aunt D, Uncle Stephen, Kenny, Kurtis, Jaden & Adrian all came over to sing you Happy Birthday, and spend sometime with our special birthday girl!
My darling baby, you are my entire world - I love you SO very much! I would love nothing more then to keep you my petite sized baby, but I'm also so excited to watch you grow into the little Princess that you are.
Forever,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment