2.21.2011

We LOVE our sprinkles!





So I got the idea from another Mommy on FB to decorate cookies with M. I really enjoy baking cookies and decorating them but... I really wanted something simple and easy! We ended up with the valentine's cookies that you pop in the oven for 9 minutes and decided to buy some pink frosting and sprinkles to decorate. I loved having this fun little activity to do with her! :)

(judging from my last few posts, it doesn't seem like I'm keeping up with the eating better, huh?)

Also.. on Valentine's Day this year.. Madeline had an ice cream social at school! She cheerfully told me for two weeks leading up to the big party that she would be having chocolate "chocwate" ice cream, while the "boys & girls" would ALL be having vanilla. I really think she was hoping to be able to have a whole half gallon of ice cream to herself! They also had a magician.. which Madeline now loves trying to show me her 'magic tricks' .. :)

No comments: