8.23.2012
Happy 6th Birthday, little darling..
My dearest Madeline,
Happy sixth birthday, my little beauty! I have been so blessed to be your mother for the last six years.. Never could I imagine a love so deep.. and profound. You're truly my special dream come true. Each day you make me smile and fill my day with laughter. You're incredibly silly, sassy, and oh so sugary sweet! I love you, sweet girl.
In just a few short days, you'll be starting kindergarten. This is so very bittersweet. I'm not ready to release my precious baby girl into the big bad world - I desperately want to keep you in a little pink bubble of Mommy love... I know you'll do wonderfully, sweet baby. I will always cheer you on, and be here for you. I'm so proud of the person you're becoming.. even if that person is a miniature sized hoarder. :)
I love you, baby.. I am so thankful God matched our hearts together...
Forever and ever,
Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment