My sweet husband woke me up this morning to let me know, our DNA results have been shipped to mala! Now, I continue on in urging the US Embassy to give us an appointment the first week in January so we don't miss our 1/10 171 expiration!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Ashley-
I sent you an email of congratulations through the forums. I am so happy for you that you will soon be seeing Madeline! If has been a long time coming! If you have a minute email me. I was hoping that you might be able to take a small book of pictures for Kory so she can see how Isabella is growing.
So happy that you finally got the present you have been hoping for.
WOW, Thank you GOD for this wonderful, spectacular news!! Now we PRAY for an qppointment to be issued at the U.S.E....just exactly when you need it to be. I know that God can do this, HE can move mountains and change the hearts of kings, HE can see to it that you, and Eddie and Madeline are in that embassy on the day you need to be there...to become a family...forever!!!!! I can't wait. Betsy
So very excited for you Ashley!! Very soon that little girl will be yours forever! I will not tell you that you will forget all the misery of the last year but it will all be so worth it once you have her in your arms!! Congratulations Jolene
So glad that the DNA is on the way. And we pray that you get an appointment quick. Then Madeline will be with Eddie and you forever !! We Love You All !!!
5 comments:
Hi Ashley-
I sent you an email of congratulations through the forums. I am so happy for you that you will soon be seeing Madeline! If has been a long time coming! If you have a minute email me. I was hoping that you might be able to take a small book of pictures for Kory so she can see how Isabella is growing.
So happy that you finally got the present you have been hoping for.
Merry Christmas!
WOW, Thank you GOD for this wonderful, spectacular news!!
Now we PRAY for an qppointment to be issued at the U.S.E....just exactly when you need it to be. I know that God can do this, HE can move mountains and change the hearts of kings, HE can see to it that you, and Eddie and Madeline are in that embassy on the day you need to be there...to become a family...forever!!!!! I can't wait.
Betsy
So very excited for you Ashley!! Very soon that little girl will be yours forever! I will not tell you that you will forget all the misery of the last year but it will all be so worth it once you have her in your arms!! Congratulations
Jolene
So glad that the DNA is on the way. And we pray that you get an appointment quick. Then Madeline will be with Eddie and you forever !! We Love You All !!!
I'm so glad that the DNA is on the way there!!! I do hope you can get the embassy appt before your I171H expires. This is awesome news!!!
Congratulations!!
Debbie Wankel
Post a Comment