12.25.2007

Merry Christmas!


Even though we are not celebrating Christmas in the traditional sense this year, I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas.
This year, I thought my sweet baby would be home. Right now she would be totting around the house, while her Daddy makes us pancakes for breakfast. But she isn't. I'm not sure what she is doing at this moment, but I hope she knows just how much her Mama and Daddy love her and miss her. I know in just a few days I will have her in my arms, and with a miracle, we'll be bringing her home soon after. :)
Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley
This is a beautifuil picture of your little sweetheart. Hang in there....she'll be in your arms forever and always. Merry Christmas...safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you both and my sweet little grandaughter !!! It won't be long now and you will have her with you both forever. We Love You All !!!

Anonymous said...

Ashley- I've been thinking of you all day. That's it- your very last Christmas without Madeline is OVER! YAY!

Now get your booty down to Guat and get THAT GIRL!!!

Call me manana- I have stories.. ohhhh....

Love, Shana :)

Anonymous said...

Ashley, I am so excited that this is the last Christmas without Madeline!! What a pretty pictures of her!!! You will have her home in a very short time and she will be home forever!!

God bless!
Debbie Wankel

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
what a beautiful picture of your baby girl...oh, how my heart aches for you to hold her again! Soon this will be real for you again.
what a picture that will be!
betsy