12.18.2007

Just 12 days until forever!


Our agency sent us our new BC today! I've been waiting for 16 months to see "Ang*e Noel*a M". Thank you, God! I took out the important info, our last name, numbers that may seem important, etc!
I spoke with Labcorp today. DNA did not arrive today. That's okay! This is out of my control, and all I can do is trust that this is going to work ... and pray!
E and I spent the evening doing a nice deep clean of the house. That has definitely upped my mood AND now I can put my focus on packing! Just 12 days until I have that sweet child forever! These next 12 days are going to go by so quick. I still can't believe she is coming home. It will take getting on the airplane with her in my arms to really believe it.
One last thing... I am getting so many beautiful cards from family & friends, and I just want you guys to know I'm not being rude by not sending them this yr. We are so close to travel that we're going to send them in January! I'm sure most of you would take a pretty photo of Madeline over anything else..... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any picture of Madeline is better then any ol' card, she is finally coming home forever Congratualtions to you and Eddie

Anonymous said...

We are so glad Madeline is going to be coming home. It won't be long now. You both must be so excited !!! We are so excited about her coming home also !!! We understand and yes I would Love a pretty picture of Madeline !!! She is so adorable !!! Love To all !!!!