
On December 30, 2007 we will fly into mala one last time for Madeline. As I looked through the pictures I have of mala City, I am filled with a lot of emotions. It truly is the end of one journey, and the beginning of our lives together. This journey at times broke me, and forced me to find the strength to keep on going. I am definitely a different person then I was when we started in April 2006. As difficult as this was for us, it wasn't always bad. I was able to spend 10 blissful days in July&August with Madeline - those days with her certainly are up there with best days of my life. I was also blessed to meet some of the most amazing families, ever. As I said to a friend last night, I'm not sure why some of our journey's to our children are so long and hard. Maybe it is something we will never understand. After enduring what we've endured, I feel as if I'll be a better Mother because of this. That's not to say you have to have a hard journey in order to be a good mother, everyones experiences are different. :) Lastly, I certainly think my faith which has been tested the past 20 months, is much more stronger. Thank you, God! And to the rest of my readers, sorry this one is so sappy! :)
5 comments:
I am excited to know that you are going to get Madeline!!! God be with your travels!!!
God bless!!
Debbie Wankel
God Bless You and your new family!
I am sooooooooooooo Happy for you guys!!!!!!
Scott Webster
Ashley,
Can you believe it?? I am so very excited for you and I am glad we took this journey together! I can't wait to meet MISS M.
We are so happy that you both are going to get Madeline !! She is such a sweetheart !!! We will be thinking about you both as you travel there. God bless you, Eddie and Madeline.!!! We Love You All. Give Madeline our Love, Hugs and Kisses.!!!
I am sooo excited for you and Eddie it's been a LONG journey and it's finally coming to an end and a start of a beautiful one with the 3 of you sorry 4....LOL
Post a Comment