12.11.2007

Praise God! We have our birth certificate and passport. Tomorrow we'll be submitted to the Embassy for "orange". What orange means is we are receiving DNA authorization for the second DNA test. This test is strictly on Madeline to compare her results with the older ones to ensure she is in fact the same baby. Once this is taken care of, and the Embassy receives our DNA results, we will be issued a PINK Slip (which is now called E-pink) and we will know when our Embassy appointment is. Thank you, God!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it's going so quickly now for you! That is awesome news!!!

God bless you!
Debbie Wankel

Anonymous said...

Girl, I have been a stalking fool, waiting for this news!!!! She IS coming HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love ya,
amanda

Anonymous said...

OMG !!! This is such great news !! We are so happy for you and Eddie !
Sweet little Madeline will be home soon !!! Love You All !!!

Anonymous said...

Wahooo!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of her home forever!!!

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE this step is finally here!!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHOOOOO HOOOOO! Can you believe this???? FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

I am praying that you see PINK very soon!!!!!!!