This is our final night in G*atemala. I have waited to leave with this beautiful child for 16.5 months. Today has been long, stressful, and even right now I am so tired I could drop. My daughter is sitting on the bed unpacking the diaper bag that I just packed, playing with her toys, and dancing. Oh God has blessed me so richly, even though the final leg of my trip has been exhausting and stressful - we're ALMOST HOME!
I will miss G*atemala, but I won't miss the adoption process! I wonder what life will be like without stressing over P*N? I have stressed over P*N for 1 year and now it is over. Good riddance! If I never hear "P*N" again, it will be too soon.
Next post from HOME SWEET HOME!
1.09.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Prayers from Tennessee will cover you and Madeline every mile home Ashley, and I can't wait to know that you and Madeline are back in the arms of the wonderful man of yours! Stay safe! So glad you are finally on your way!
Betsy
Wow! I just found your blog on a friends blogroll. I remember your old blog and was hoping so much that things would work out for you and your baby girl would come home. Such good news and so glad to see you are with her now forever.
Congratulations!
D
The Fab 5 Group is finally finished! Anna sends her hugs and kisses to Madeline :)
Scott W
omgoodness you're coming home!!?!?
Can you believe it?!?!
PRAISE GOD!!!
I'm so excited!!!! when you're settled.. even if it's when Maddy is 10.. i wanna come over and meet her!!
Finally it is over and You, Eddie and Madeline can begin your new life as a Family!! We Love You All !! Hugs and Kisses !!!
Glad you will be home w/ Madeline today can't wait to see her when your plane comes in :)I've only seen pictures and to actually see her in person tonight it is a blessing <3 You will home w/ Eddie soon, Madeline will enjoy it here
Yay!!!! Come on home!!!!!
ADIOS ASHLEY,ADIOS MADELINE SIEMPRE TE VOY A AMAR MI MUNECA LINDA LA MAS LINDA DEL MUNDO
LE PIDO A DIOS QUE CUANDO LLEGUEN A CASA TODO SEA FELICIDAD SE LA MERECEN,CUIDEN A MI GORDA DENLE MUCHOS BESOS DE MI PARTE SIEMPRE LOS VOY A BENDECIR Y ESTARAN EN MIS ORACIONES LOS AMO MI BEBA TE AMO CON TODO MI CORAZON TU MAMA KORY ESPERO QUE LO PUEDAN TRADUCIR PORQUE NUESTRO INGLES ES MALO TE AMO MADELINE CON TODO MI CORAZON Y SIEMPRE VAS A SER ALGUIEN ESPECIAL FELIZ VIAJE Y QUE DIOS LOS BENDIGA BASTANTE, YO SE QUE VAN A SER LOS MEJORES PADRES DEL MUNDO.... GRACIAS POR AMAR A MI BEBE.. BENDICIONES
KORY
Post a Comment