1.09.2008
The appointment went ok. 2.5 hours. Madeline was a trooper even though she wanted a milk baba, and unfortunately, the hotel had not brought us her milk. I eventually had to go out to GC with the Paskerts to get the milk. Thank God for them!!! They were a huge help and got me out of the hotel on an extremely sad day. I am missing my husband more then words can say. I hate when we are apart. Today I am meeting with Marco from Adoption Supervisors, since he is afterall, the one who helped finish my case. He worked for a year on our case, even when it seemed unlikely that it would ever finish. I am also meeting Lourdes the director who I have cried to many times on the phone about this case! I love them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Glad to hear everything went ok, You and Madeline will be home with Eddie soon enough and will be a family together again! She is a lil' tropper : )
God bless those two - without them I don't think baby girl would be with you right now. Your agency should hang its head in shame along with your Guatemalan attorneys for how they "acted" (or failed to act) in your adoption.
It's almost inhuman how they treated you. Thank goodness you had Adoption Supervisors to guide the case along.
Its over now sweetie. You and Madeline will be home tomorrow. I love you and can't wait to see you too.
Love Mom,
I am so glad you guys are finished!
Steph is right, thank God for Marco and Lourdes!
Scott Webster
Glad everything went ok. You will be home tomorrow. And You, Eddie and Madeline will be a Family Forever !!! I am so happy for you all !!! We Love You, Eddie and Madeline.
Yes, yes, yes, thank GOD for Marco and for sweet Lourdes and all the staff who work so hard at ASG to help those of us who really need them to ever see our children come home. They are the angels of Guatemala and the true guardians of the children there who need to come home! So glad you had the honor of meeting them just as I did!
Betsy Emanuel
mom forever to Emily Belle
Ashley I am glad you are finally bringing your daughter home!! It is about time!
God be with your travels!
Debbie Wankel
Post a Comment