1.18.2008

First snow day!!!!!






The snow is quickly melting away... but we took her out for a few minutes before nap time. She didn't really care either way, but did like stepping in it! Maybe next year... :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute cupcake! Who knows you may get some more snow this year:)

Anonymous said...

Awwwww what a CUTIE! Hopefully we'll get more snow this year, it's suppose to snow again Sat,Sun and Tues : ) Her cousin's said to give her Hugs and Kisses from them andhope to see her again soon! Love You

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute !!! Nice picture of her with her Daddy !! And I'm sure we will have more snow !! Love, Hugs and Kisses to All.

Anonymous said...

Your "cupcake" is adorable!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Oh my Ashley! She is so cute!

The last picture in the snow where she is crying... Liana makes that same tragic face.

I must say... sounds like you are getting a bit more sleep than I am.

Anonymous said...

Well I love that pretty pink coat and darling hat...a girl always needs to look good, even if she doesn't like snow... this year!
betsy

Anonymous said...

It looks like Madeline is having a great time in her new home!! And it sounds like Mommy is Loving it!
Sorry I have been so out of touch lately..... I will call you soon.
Jolene