1.28.2008

It's not all rainbows and lollipops.


My friend "J" called today and told me she is tired of reading mushy stuff on my blog and to post some of my frustrations! Of course, her and I had a good laugh about it. So this post is in honor of my dear friend "J" who wants some gorey details on here.
I put Madeline down for a nap today and of course as I get off the bed she wakes right up! I really wanted an hour to myself (okay, maybe two) while she napped. Not happening. Currently she is totting around with only a diaper on, was just under my desk playing with a cell phone, and is whining at the drop of a hat today.
She really is the little love of my life, and I wouldn't trade a frustrating day with her for a quiet day without her! (Do you like how I just snuck some mushy-ness in?)
Oh and the courthouse is excusing me from jury duty!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Madeline,
I know mommy is full of soup. You don't do those things she says. I know you are such a good little girl.

Hmmm.. Ash. sounds so familar to me. wonder who use to do those things when she was little...

Love Mom and MOM MOM
Give the Gift of Life, Become an Organ Donor!

Anonymous said...

YES IT IS ALL RAINBOWS!!

Frustrations will come, don't rush it! hahahha

Enjoy and savor the euphoric moments that are unreal.. just a little while ago she was miles away and now she's home! even if she's flushing your cell phone down the toilet you can't help but sigh and release a lil whisper of the joy God has filled your life with!!!!

:: hugs you and maddy ::

Anonymous said...

Of course everday is Rainbows and lollipops w/ Madeline but they will have their day's,God has blessed you both with a beautilful lil' girl : ) Glad to hear you were excused from Jury Duty!I don't mind hearing all the mushy stuff : )Send Madline our love <3

Anonymous said...

Well I can't understand who wouldn't want to hear all the mush???!! I am just jealous that M is such a good baby! L is also the love of my life but she sure gives me a run for my money most days!
Jolene

Anonymous said...

Madeline is such a sweet little girl. When she smiles or looks at you she just melts your heart. I like hearing the mushy stuff too. Give her our Love !!!

Anonymous said...

HA! My friend Amy emails me from time to time and asks if I've become a stepford mommy if it has been too long since I've talked about Sabrina being less than a perfect angel.